The Call We Have Been Waiting For

For weeks now we have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a call from Tony (last name unknown), our builder.  As each deadline for him to call approached, we would carefully ensure that one of us was near our phones at all times.  The last deadline (Monday) had just passed.  Our sales agent has instructed me to text her today if I had not heard from Tony.  

This morning I was in the shower when I hear Jordan scream "crap" and come running into the bathroom.  My first thought -- someone stole his motorcycle.  I was wrong, it was something much worse.  He had MISSED a phone call from Tony, the elusive builder with no last name or phone number.  It turns out that Tony is not another Cher, Elvis, Madonna, or Lindsay (Lohan).  He does have a last name and even a phone number, which he left in his voicemail.

So, Jordan promptly called him back.  We have a meeting with him today at 2:00 p.m.

OH -- Jordan checked -- his motorcycle is still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment