Calling All Grilling Experts

I've got spring fever.  Bad.  It has taken all of my effort not to play hooky pull out my laptop, forward my office calls to my cell phone, and set up shop in the grass outside out office.  Instead, I have been racing out of the office at quitting time and begging Jordan to go with me and Harley down to the greenbelt, signing up for any and every sand volleyball match I can find, and thinking up excuses to spend the weekend at the lake house.  You get the picture.

So, when we found an $200 gift card (wedding present) that had been left at Jordan's parents' place, the first thing I wanted to buy was a grill.  Nothing says summer like burgers, hot dogs, and grilled veggies and Jordan refuses to use the apartment's grill.  Plus, every respectable Texas home has a grill in the back yard.  Right?

Unfortunately, I am no grilling expert.  I know how to start a charcoal grills and recognized that gas is more convenient, but charcoal can taste better.  But beyond that, I judge grills purely on looks and price.  So, knowing that, here is one that I have picked out.


Jordan, of course, has his own opinion about grills, but I would like to meaningfully participate in this purchase.  So, I am asking you:  Do you have a favorite grill?  What are your suggestions based on our limited budget?

0 comments:

Post a Comment