Daily ...er..Weekly Update

Whenever we speak to the builder or sales agent they ask us if we have been by the house lately and then ask if we stop by the house one or two times a week.  Every time they ask I crack up laughing on the inside, but try to respond non-chalantly.  The truth is that we go by our house almost every week night and sometime on the weekend too.  I'm not sure why I do not feel comfortable sharing this fact with the builder and sales agent.  At any rate, lots of progress was made on our house today.  The painters where there.  The interior doors are painted and they were working on the walls when we left (no photo yet).


The also tiled the bathroom walls.  The upstairs bathrooms are a slate color ceramic and the master bath is a taupe color.



I apologize for the poor picture quality.  As much as I would like to blame the camera, the truth is that I just failed to operate the camera properly.  At least I remember to charge the battery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment